Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile in my city...

vnrAZK6h.jpg
how did that shit make it through the editor?

Go try and breathe in China.
Feel free to explain why this shit is a normal, OK, everyday thing:

- Companies aren't required in the US to set aside funds, get insurance or whatever arrangements so their shit gets cleaned up if they go out of business.
- Beaver Alkali went bankrupt, and left a big pile of chlorine pool chemicals behind with zero responsibility for it.
- Therefore the government is tasked with the cleanup.
- Because government environmental cleanup budget is horribly underfunded, site wasn't exactly getting cleaned up in a hurry.
- Roof collapse causes a fire.
- Big chlorine gas release happens over a huge public area, causing a huge disruption of everyone's shit, potential health effects/property/environmental damage, and even more taxpayer money having to be spent dealing with that shit.

Taxpayers shouldn't pay for any of this shit, the company who caused this whole shitshow should be. But I guess that would require "red tape"

Feel free to explain why this shit is a normal, OK, everyday thing:

- Companies aren't required in the US to set aside funds, get insurance or whatever arrangements so their shit gets cleaned up if they go out of business.
- Beaver Alkali went bankrupt, and left a big pile of chlorine pool chemicals behind with zero responsibility for it.
- Therefore the government is tasked with the cleanup.
- Because government environmental cleanup budget is horribly underfunded, site wasn't exactly getting cleaned up in a hurry.
- Roof collapse causes a fire.
- Big chlorine gas release happens over a huge public area, causing a huge disruption of everyone's shit, potential health effects/property/environmental damage, and even more taxpayer money having to be spent dealing with that shit.

Taxpayers shouldn't pay for any of this shit, the company who caused this whole shitshow should be. But I guess that would require "red tape"
Enjoy China.

Status
Not open for further replies.