Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: fly
Someone help a brother out?

I went to my account details and chose “Your Content”. It’s painfully slow slogging through it that way.

Is there a faster way to back and look at posts you put up two or three years ago?

Remember I’m an idiot with an iPad mini as his only means of communication here. So I’m limited on what I can do. Let’s say, severely limited since I’m a retard too.

Some years ago I posted some art that I’d soiled my AA Book with (I really offended some AAers when I did that in meetings) LOfuckinL and I’d like to show it off too. It’s impressive if I do say so because I quit drawing anything when I was in high school then that came out in AA meetings.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and OOD
Someone help a brother out?

I went to my account details and chose “Your Content”. It’s painfully slow slogging through it that way.

Is there a faster way to back and look at posts you put up two or three years ago?
If you remember the words that you said, you could use the search function for the phrase, and also specify that you are the person that posted it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

That's posts with the word 'art' posted by you.

Thank you! That’s an awesome place for me to start, and I looked for a couple minutes but I think they’re older than those posts. But, like I said, it gives me a starting point.

Tablets are fun, but they really aren’t the best option when looking for shit like that. Or other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.