Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
could Phil The Healer be looking for me and is posing as Bella? cuz i’ll take him back this time

ef6e901f17ea5419d10e3f9456659b65.png
So I called this number. It's pretty garbled like he had to pull his face out of the toilet or stop eating pussy to speak.
I might call back tomorrow just to get an idea of what this fella is like.

You sure know how to pick 'em.

Not tryin' to be a creep or anything. Just sayin' not tryin' and all.
Of course the fact that I felt the need to say I'm not a creep might make me one in some folks eyes or ears but that doesn't really bother me any.

I'm still going to call that weird fucker and take it as it comes, I just won't judge you over it...mostly.

Unless you say no fuck you don't call that guy then I fake won't and send the results to Ape. I won't be beating off over it though if that brings you any comfort.

Someday I'll learn to shut up when I should just shut the fuck up and let shit play out but until then!...

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and wetwillie
So I called this number. It's pretty garbled like he had to pull his face out of the toilet or stop eating pussy to speak.
I might call back tomorrow just to get an idea of what this fella is like.

You sure know how to pick 'em.
Nobody stops eating pussy to answer the phone. If he DID, don't both calling back, she shanked his dumb ass.

between 430 and 9pm yesterday I received 16 phishing/scam phone calls
I declined them, and they would all follow up with a text message about an icloud/apple account in my name that had been breached.
Every one from a different phone number
I shut the ringer off about halfway through the barrage. Youd think after 2 or three times theyd recon I wasnt falling for it.
Certainly just a bot making the calls but for fucks sake

Then to top that off I dropped the phone from about 18" and completely shattered the screen. Hit it on the corner just right (or wrong) I guess.

I need a vacation from earth

between 430 and 9pm yesterday I received 16 phishing/scam phone calls
I declined them, and they would all follow up with a text message about an icloud/apple account in my name that had been breached.
Every one from a different phone number
I shut the ringer off about halfway through the barrage. Youd think after 2 or three times theyd recon I wasnt falling for it.
Certainly just a bot making the calls but for fucks sake

Then to top that off I dropped the phone from about 18" and completely shattered the screen. Hit it on the corner just right (or wrong) I guess.

I need a vacation from earth
sounds like a targeted flood attack. A ton of fake calls to mask the single real call from a credit card fraud department or security department.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
Status
Not open for further replies.