Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuckin pigeon flew into the 2nd floor picture window and left a big moist pigeon-shaped schmutz in the middle of it.

It broke its back, so I guess it's squab for dinner tonight.
I used to work on a 3rd floor mezzanine in a big ass machine shop, and the window looked down onto the shop floor
The window right behind me had a pigeon-shaped clean spot in the decades old dust. You couldnt get to the outside of the windows to clean since they were un-openable. Its probably still there to this day.

In this book I'm reading, they were talking about cooking in 18th century England. Apparently, they thought that the food tasted better if the animal was tortured. They would do things like pluck a goose alive, then put it *near* the fire to start cooking it.
That's funny. For plucking fowl the current theory is the feathers come out easier if the birds die relatively unalarmed. Wacking their head off doesn't qualify. An ice pick through the roof of the mouth does. I know - tmi.

In this book I'm reading, they were talking about cooking in 18th century England. Apparently, they thought that the food tasted better if the animal was tortured. They would do things like pluck a goose alive, then put it *near* the fire to start cooking it.

Sometimes it's hard for me to believe I'm related to anyone from that long ago.
Then I remember some of the drunk stuff I've done.

Edit: Disclaimer, I've never tortured an animal or person.
Unless you count bass solos as torture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly and wetwillie
There is apparently a different taste to a scared vs non scared animal. Reason being the scared hormone pumping through the blood at the moment of death.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Status
Not open for further replies.