Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They still had some male stuff and got a man's disease. Invalidation by nature is ironic. Ma Nature is a bitch.
It has EVERYTHING to do with the balls.
Short version: I disagree
it DOES have to do with the balls, it doesn't have to do with the "comedic timing" of an orchiectomy

an orchiectomy could STILL be the part of the treatment of choice if she just found out & it's an early enough stage

it DOES have to do with the balls, it doesn't have to do with the "comedic timing" of an orchiectomy

an orchiectomy could STILL be the part of the treatment of choice if she just found out & it's an early enough stage
An orchiectomy would definitely be the first line treatment for testicular cancer, probably followed up with scans and either chemical or surgical intervention, depending on the results of the pathology on the removed testicle.

it doesn't have to do with the "comedic timing" of an orchiectomy s
You understand that part of transitioning to female would include removing the balls? No balls, no ball cancer. So the timing is funny - to me and apparently some others. You can't dictate other people's sense of humor. This is getting really circular.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
ORCHIECTOMY
Many transgender patients choose to start their surgical transition process with an orchiectomy. Orchiectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes the testicles.
For male-to-female trans patients, having an orchiectomy may also make your hormone regimen simpler later on. That’s because after the testicles are removed, the amount of testosterone (or male hormone) that your body makes drops to almost zero.
By dropping the amount of testosterone that’s produced by your body, you may be able to take less estrogen.
Taking less estrogen may also lower your chances of developing blood clots and other health problems that may be associated with high doses of estrogens.
Hormones can be complex. It’s best to talk with your doctor who’s prescribing your hormones before you have an orchiectomy so that you understand exactly how your hormone therapy will change after surgery.

You understand that part of transitioning to female would include removing the balls? No balls, no ball cancer. So the timing is funny - to me and apparently some others. You can't dictate other people's sense of humor. This is getting really circular.
not everyone who is trans "gets the surgery"

im not saying you are incapable of finding the timing comedic, I'm saying that wasn't the point or intent of the "joke," that's you reading into it

The timing is not funny, it's a joke at the expense of the transgendered.

Whether a trans female chooses to lose the veggies or not is entirely a secondary aspect to the situation.

• Gravy
Reactions: august
Worth pointing out - you can thank Sophie Wilson (formerly Roger Wilson) for inventing the ARM processor architecture.

And a typical cellphone has 4 or more Cortex-A ARM cores running the main OS, at least two Cortex-R's running the radios, probably half a dozen Cortex-M's handling bluetooth, system control, battery management and a bunch of small low power stuff.

That's a hell of a lot of cancerous ladyballs that @nukes holds up to his sweaty face every time he answers a phone call.

Status
Not open for further replies.