Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done a lot of examination of my life this year. I'm married to a woman who grew up in deep trauma. I grew up in trauma and sadness. I make choices that damage my relationships with the people around me.
If I don't change, nothing around me changes. I'm deep in the middle of intense change.
Doesn't mean it will fix my marriage. But it changes my perception of everything around me and when I behave differently they also behave differently.
Life is still full of surprises.
Well done you

@Dory

Take care of dem bones

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
@Dory

Take care of dem bones
:lol: Did you read it to see what people who eat meat should take care of? Its quite the list

Another month, another negative electric bill. :happy:
It’s not negative but our electric bill in Phoenix was an average of 190 a month (anywhere from 90-400+ depending on time of year). Our house was bigger than the one we are currently in but now we have been paying 130 a month for electricity, water, sewer, and garbage. Just the water/sewer/garbage in Phoenix was 130.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
"Previous studies have shown that low BMI is associated with a higher risk of hip fractures, and low intakes of calcium and protein have both been linked to poorer bone health. This study showed that vegans, who on average had lower BMI as well as lower intakes of calcium and protein than meat eaters, had higher risks of fractures at several sites. Well-balanced and predominantly plant-based diets can result in improved nutrient levels and have been linked to lower risks of diseases including heart disease and diabetes. Individuals should take into account the benefits and risks of their diet, and ensure that they have adequate levels of calcium and protein and also maintain a healthy BMI, that is, neither under nor overweight."

Pretty sure 100% of people would take a low BMI and maybe risk of a broken bone over diabetes, heart disease, obesity, high blood pressure, early death, cancer etc.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Jehannum
Maybe everyone could rationalize different ways to interpret the same data that way all our ways are best and everyone is happy.

Lower BMI, probably exercising more, more likely to have accidents doing so. The article states they don't know how the bones are broken. Broken leg doesn't kill you. Being a fat diabetic fuck does.
I just need you to recognize that I was posting something for you to legitimately look at for your own health, especially considering osteoporosis is more prevalent in women than men as they age, and you got all shirty.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.