Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so while i agree with this with every fibre in my being, the S/O is seeing this as “how dare you not trust me”

boundaries boundaries boundaries is the # 1 here

and if someone isn’t comfortable one should respect that and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. The SO needs to examine why they have such shit trust issues and a need to control and smash boundaries. It's not your problem, it's theirs.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
sheeet that bitch don't need to know my positive stuff

giphy.gif

so would you find it odd if your s/o DEMANDED your blood work results be sent to her

Yup. The SO needs to examine why they have such shit trust issues and a need to control and smash boundaries. It's not your problem, it's theirs.

i see this totally as a control issue.
while i don’t think S/O doubts the findings of the blood work as S/O has been very involved in multiple doctor appointments, i truly feel this is simply a control issue over a trust issue

i see this totally as a control issue.
while i don’t think S/O doubts the findings of the blood work as S/O has been very involved in multiple doctor appointments, i truly feel this is simply a control issue over a trust issue

Fuck that. He needs to address his insecurities not take them out on you with controlling behaviour and demands. I don't compromise on those points. Their issue is their issue, not yours.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and Petunia
Fuck that. He needs to address his insecurities not take them out on you with controlling behaviour and demands. I don't compromise on those points. Their issue is their issue, not yours.

not arguing who’s issue this is. clearly it’s his.
i just think it’s more on the controlling side

If you offered them up willingly to begin with its not a trust thing.. The guilt trip and shit test about it when that's your boundary is the issue.

offered to sit down and go over them together on the laptop like we have OTHER TIMES.
there is nothing to hide.
just have a real big issue with someone (anyone) walking around with my blood work results.

that’s insane to me

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
not arguing who’s issue this is. clearly it’s his.
i just think it’s more on the controlling side

I'll be honest I can't think of a single time I cared to ever get a result from a partner. I knew if it was something I needed to know they would share it with me.

offered to sit down and go over them together on the laptop like we have OTHER TIMES.
there is nothing to hide.
just have a real big issue with someone (anyone) walking around with my blood work results.

that’s insane to me

It is coercive control
You are not comfortable
He is pushing that boundary and disrespecting your boundaries. That's not okay or healthy.

No is a complete sentence.

• Gravy
and if you POLITELY denied forwarding this information for your own personal reasons, how would you calmly handle an barrage of messages accusing YOU of having trust issues

Ignore. Let the adult have a tantrum. Do not engage with irrational attitudes til they're in a space to listen and communicate as an adult and then accept your personal autonomy. You can choose whether to reply or engage with such behaviour.

and if you POLITELY denied forwarding this information for your own personal reasons, how would you calmly handle an barrage of messages accusing YOU of having trust issues

I would question the reason they needed to know it in the first place. Hell even myself and Mrs Flop have seperate bank accounts at different banks. Yes we share all the money and have access to the other account but I don't give a shit what she spends her money and does. We discuss large purchases but she's still a free woman to make her own choices.

Ignore. Let the adult have a tantrum. Do not engage with irrational attitudes til they're in a space to listen and communicate as an adult and then accept your personal autonomy. You can choose whether to reply or engage with such behaviour.

love this!

ignore is my favourite thing to do and do it often

love this!

ignore is my favourite thing to do and do it often

Yup. You are only ever responsible for your own choices and behaviour, not anyone else's. If you decline to engage then that's their ball game, not yours. You engage with people in equal terms as adults, not when one behaves as a child.

• Gravy
Status
Not open for further replies.