Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...super weird thing happened this am

i drove my GF to the airport @ 3am
i paid for parking and went in with her and helped her etc...
i go back to my parking floor station to pay for my ticket ($20 for 1.5 hrs!)
so NEXT to the parking pay machine is another machine that helps you search for your car if you can't find it. and i was kinda lost cuz it was so damn late/early
so it asks me to punch in my license plate number and I did... for MY car....
wait a few seconds and a CLEAR picture of my car with my plates pops up and it tells me I'm on the 2nd floor---COOL RIGHT?
BUT WAIT..
i then remember... I DIDNT DRIVE MY CAR TO THE AIRPORT... I took the sports car cuz my BF is away on business!
so i put in his plate # and HIS car pops up in the spot i parked it on the 4th floor!

so i go back again and punch in MY plate # and it shows my little Mazda in a spot on the 2nd floor... CLEAR AS DAY

UHM WHAT?!!?!?
How the fuck do you spend 1.5hrs helping someone at the airport?

OK...super weird thing happened this am

i drove my GF to the airport @ 3am
i paid for parking and went in with her and helped her etc...
i go back to my parking floor station to pay for my ticket ($20 for 1.5 hrs!)
so NEXT to the parking pay machine is another machine that helps you search for your car if you can't find it. and i was kinda lost cuz it was so damn late/early
so it asks me to punch in my license plate number and I did... for MY car....
wait a few seconds and a CLEAR picture of my car with my plates pops up and it tells me I'm on the 2nd floor---COOL RIGHT?
BUT WAIT..
i then remember... I DIDNT DRIVE MY CAR TO THE AIRPORT... I took the sports car cuz my BF is away on business!
so i put in his plate # and HIS car pops up in the spot i parked it on the 4th floor!

so i go back again and punch in MY plate # and it shows my little Mazda in a spot on the 2nd floor... CLEAR AS DAY

UHM WHAT?!!?!?

mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Immigrant and nukes
That's a lot of condoms that have to be shit out, washed off, cut open and repackaged. Doing that without arousing suspicion in an airport bathroom takes time, eh.

gotta say though, 100kg of cocaine in 1 person? that's impressive. Good job.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
Grow a garden hippy!! :p Yeah, we don't buy tomatoes from the stores because of that. Even worse imo are some of the cucumbers. Good grief, like weird, flavorless melon dildos.
its a bit jarring at first to have full flavor cukes, cause they kinda taste like stinkbugs smell.

its... not good. I grew probably 100 of em by accident this year and we ate maybe 10
I've grown to like it. Wife scrambles it with egg, onion and tomato. So it's a stirfry with scrambled eggs. Some of that cuisine I like and some I run from. Bulad (dried salted fish). Stinks the house up for days. Shrimp paste. Fish sauce. No and no. And no.
I'll never try Balut unless I'm relapsed on booze and of course at that point I'll have far bigger problems (like how to steal a truckload of cocaine from the mafia).

Status
Not open for further replies.