Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's dedication to stalking.

This place is bringing me down, man.

It's the way things are now that's so different. Nobody can feel genuine happiness for someone while staying completely disconnected from how it may or may not affect their own personal situation or fit with their own idealistic ideals.

It's all "what about me".

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Be thankful it doesn’t snow often, because those same assholes would be in Subarus thinking they’re invincible.

It snows about once every 10 years here
And when it does this whole fuckin city shuts down :p
The few idiots that dare to brave the roads usually end up in ditches.

It snows about once every 10 years here
And when it does this whole fuckin city shuts down :p
The few idiots that dare to brave the roads usually end up in ditches.

When I moved down here it was just a little before Christmas. Along about late January/early February we had one if those ice storm deals where life as we/they know it just stops.
I show up to work regular time, still had the Minnesota license plates on my truck, and the only person there was the big boss man, who looks at me as if I'm out of my fucking mind.

Turns out the only reason he was there is because he was too scared to attempt a drive home the night before.

Turns out there was nothing to do as the entire city was shut down. I'm like alright then, smell ya later.

When I moved down here it was just a little before Christmas. Along about late January/early February we had one if those ice storm deals where life as we/they know it just stops.
I show up to work regular time, still had the Minnesota license plates on my truck, and the only person there was the big boss man, who looks at me as if I'm out of my fucking mind.

Turns out the only reason he was there is because he was too scared to attempt a drive home the night before.

Turns out there was nothing to do as the entire city was shut down. I'm like alright then, smell ya later.
Did you get paid?

My first winter here, I had almost the same thing happen except it was 2” of snow and it took me 2.5 hours to get to work (14 miles away), and I wondered why the fuck I moved somewhere so chock full o dummies.

Status
Not open for further replies.