Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
directed gambling, like if all the gamblers at the table, or some significant portion of them were executing a common strategy to screw over the dealer (the dealer in this case being the big firm that shorted GME).

Lemme tell you about gambling. In Prague 3 years ago I was up about $2k playing small money holdem and they roofied my fucking drink. When I came to, I was standing in the middle of the large, vacant, reception area without a penny to my name. Fucking Rooskies are vicious.

I'm tempted to get some GME if it dips down to around $80 again then see what happens Friday
Be aware that if it dips back down thats cause Melvin Capitol (the ones that are losing money on this) have successfully exerted influence to drive it down and it might not come back up

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Lemme tell you about gambling. In Prague 3 years ago I was up about $2k playing small money holdem and they roofied my fucking drink. When I came to, I was standing in the middle of the large, vacant, reception area without a penny to my name. Fucking Rooskies are vicious.
Wtf damn scary af

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
how medium-rare was your butthole?

I'm tempted to get some GME if it dips down to around $80 again then see what happens Friday
I fear for your money. Some chaps from your country sang about "Won't Get Fooled Again" WHo were they?
I'm more of a buy and hold person. I'm up 330% on my initial investment in Amazon, and 370% on Apple.
You're a smart chap, into preventative failure avoidance. I bet you use stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.