Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
200226575IMG20200209103532363.jpg
Sex

Indeed. It was purchased in a roundabout logical way to try and quit smoking but without going cold turkey which I know from previous quittings causes emotional meltdowns. I figured if I came off the chemicals first and kept the nicotine I could avoid the worst of the symptoms. So far Im vageuly tearful and quite moody but I am sleeping well which is good. Usually I get insomnia for a couple of weeks and fall into a deep depression.

That's the whole idea. Whelp, there's always nicotine gum if you get serious.

I seriously didnt realise how stupidly addictive vaping is. Should have realised from friends who swapped over. At least cigs are finite, people who vape can just do it constantly. Its gross.

I've cut my nicotine intake ~70% in like 4 months with a vape.

Plus it's nice to not have that all day garbage feel cigs give. Way cheap comparatively.

Im on 3ml bottles which I think is pretty minimal intake. Im going to just stop completely either when I finish the 3 little liquid bottles I got or before because its gross and Im not replacing one addiction with another, thats just dumb.

Indeed. It was purchased in a roundabout logical way to try and quit smoking but without going cold turkey which I know from previous quittings causes emotional meltdowns. I figured if I came off the chemicals first and kept the nicotine I could avoid the worst of the symptoms. So far Im vageuly tearful and quite moody but I am sleeping well which is good. Usually I get insomnia for a couple of weeks and fall into a deep depression.

I seriously didnt realise how stupidly addictive vaping is. Should have realised from friends who swapped over. At least cigs are finite, people who vape can just do it constantly. Its gross.

Im on 3ml bottles which I think is pretty minimal intake. Im going to just stop completely either when I finish the 3 little liquid bottles I got or before because its gross and Im not replacing one addiction with another, thats just dumb.
Wishing you success with it. I ceased all smoking about 6 weeks ago, combination of quitting my job(so needed to clear the THC from my system) and a close friend being diagnosed with the big C. fuck cancer. Sleep - yeah, that's pretty damn important.

its 30 degrees f here this morning
I blasted South of Heaven in the truck to try and help warm things up
Didnt work but at least my drive in was entertaining
it's the time of year for us where we keep getting multiple False Springs followed by more snow & cold, like nature is worried we've spent so long with the cold that we just accept it so it has to give us a taste of what we have been missing.

We're getting a stupid amount of wet, heavy snow. School buses were cancelled, and I'm workin from home. Fuck pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.