Thread All new 2019 Super Duper Sperm thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on local radio this morning talking about not having children due to climate change now some BBC woman wants to meet me for an interview for the website. I am cautious. Journalists are the worst and even this morning they tried to bait me into outrage but I sidestepped it like a pro. Perhaps a career in politics should be considered.

I was on local radio this morning talking about not having children due to climate change now some BBC woman wants to meet me for an interview for the website. I am cautious. Journalists are the worst and even this morning they tried to bait me into outrage but I sidestepped it like a pro. Perhaps a career in politics should be considered.

Should have done it while wearing a Boris and Donald Suck shirt.

Proceed with extreme caution. Some of the women into BBC I’ve known were absolutely crazy.
All of them are. I'm surprised she even contacted me, a quick search of my name on their database would bring up that I make an official complaint to them about something at least once a month. Biased fuckers.

You've got the right to make your own decision to have/not have kids, for whatever reason you choose.

I don't understand why the world needs to give a fuck.

You've got the right to make your own decision to have/not have kids, for whatever reason you choose.

I don't understand why the world needs to give a fuck.
I think people who complain about children causing climate change are doing us all a favor by choosing to not have any, in more ways than one.

I think people who complain about children causing climate change are doing us all a favor by choosing to not have any, in more ways than one.
"not having children due to climate change" doesn't necessarily imply they think they're causing it, it could just as easily mean not wanting to bring someone into such an uncertain future

Who's complaining about children causing climate change? Surely an ounce of logic would tell you its thr parents causing it, not the children themselves who had no choice in being born.
A shit load of people do. And anybody with an ounce of logic knows that everyone contributes to climate change whether they chose to be born or not. Or by your logic I can just blame my parents and they can blame their parents. We can get into logic and semantics if you want but it's kind of pointless in my opinion.

"not having children due to climate change" doesn't necessarily imply they think they're causing it, it could just as easily mean not wanting to bring someone into such an uncertain future
But they do cause it, Just as much as any other individual. I'm saying that's a dumb thing to complain about and I'm glad when dumb people don't raise children. Not wanting to bring kids into an uncertain future has always been valid or just simply not wanting to have kids, that's not what I was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.