Albums you only listen to on your own

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! Me too.
:lol: :heart::heart::heart:

This guy needs to have the shit kicked out of him for being a whiney bitch.
It's a wonderful song and it sucks you don't understand. It's about the first date with his wife and how he felt instantly and knew she was the one and how he was going to change all his life plans for her and how out of control he felt. It's quite sweet.

It's a wonderful song and it sucks you don't understand. It's about the first date with his wife and how he felt instantly and knew she was the one and how he was going to change all his life plans for her and how out of control he felt. It's quite sweet.

I want to hear the follow up song where she rips his heart out of his chest and crushes it underneath a set of 4 inch stilletto Manolo Blahniks as she mentions she's kicking him out, taking the house, and banging his former best friend. Then I'll know the man understands reality.

I want to hear the follow up song where she rips his heart out of his chest and crushes it underneath a set of 4 inch stilletto Manolo Blahniks as she mentions she's kicking him out, taking the house, and banging his former best friend. Then I'll know the man understands reality.
...but they are still in love and married now. :fly:

Who broke your poor lil heart Duke? Come here and sit down with daddy fly