Albums you only listen to on your own

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,427
Certain albums I'll only ever listen to when I'm alone, because either they're a bit too depressing to be on round company or they're too good you need to concentrate on them.

Anyone else find this? I'm currently listening to The Wall by Pink Floyd, and I only listen to it when I'm on my own.

I kinda wish that music was more important to me. It used to be when I did a lot of drugs. Not so much any more. :(

Music was really important to me in my teens, I only listen to music in my dining room these days, I only have a DAB radio in my bedroom and only listen to debating/news channels on it anyway. I recently started building up a vinyl collection though so that has made me listen to some new things. :)

i guess most of my ambient/nu jazz/post-rock is. some of those songs.... i can just close my eyes and just... i don't know.

anything by world's end girlfriend, but probably cause i don't think anyone else would like it.

I kinda wish that music was more important to me. It used to be when I did a lot of drugs. Not so much any more. :(

same here. I still like music, but find myself listening to talk radio a lot more when i'm in the car. Fuck, i'm gettin old

same here. I still like music, but find myself listening to talk radio a lot more when i'm in the car. Fuck, i'm gettin old

:waw:

I take my mp3 player with me to work every day and listen to it in the truck
Listening now to a band I just heard about called Them Crooked Vultures. Pretty good stuff

I like a lot of Alice Coopers early early (early) stuff, but listen to that by myself mostly since its just too strange for most peoples tastes.

:waw:

I take my mp3 player with me to work every day and listen to it in the truck
Listening now to a band I just heard about called Them Crooked Vultures. Pretty good stuff

I like a lot of Alice Coopers early early (early) stuff, but listen to that by myself mostly since its just too strange for most peoples tastes.

i take my ipod to my desk, listen to lots of old ramones and johnny cash lately. i haven't been keeping up much on newer music is all...

when i'm alone, frank zappa, because my wife thinks i'm crazy if i listen to it when she's around.

i take my ipod to my desk, listen to lots of old ramones and johnny cash lately. i haven't been keeping up much on newer music is all...

when i'm alone, frank zappa, because my wife thinks i'm crazy if i listen to it when she's around.

I got the wife to admit she likes the black keys, which I felt was a triumph

I live alone so...here's what's on my BB
buckethead - buncha albums
meat puppets
mike patton & buckethead
porcupine tree x 8
the black crowes
the cult

I need to throw more shit on there

laptop I have all of the above, every ben folds album, every black keys album, every stp album, every soundgarden album, every soul coughing album, every a tribe called quest album, gravediggaz, every ween album, and olivia tremor control

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Ne3aKeBH4"]YouTube- Maybeshewill: Last Time This Year[/ame]

that's the kind of stuff i mostly listen to now days

I never listen to albums anymore. I just download single songs that I like and listen to those whenever the mood strikes.