AK47 now, AR15 later v. pc>gun

redneck_swiss_army_gun.jpg

Screw the AK, get an SKS instead. Personally I'd rather have one assault rifle and one battle rifle as opposed to two assault rifles.

Why don't you take Kiwi to Cabo instead you selfish bastard? That walking uterus deserves some fun and sun.

women love to travel...you should spoil her at your own sacrifice every once in a while

Big guns kill people

why don't you buy a computer instead?

Guns dont kill people, accidental discharges kill people

Wow, the number of actually good suggestions in this place really makes you regret even asking that question, shouldn't it, Knyte? I mean, it's not every day that so many accurate and logical answers to a silly question occur. I really think you should take them up on it.

why don't you buy a computer instead?

I've been trying to move away from gaming as an active hobby and go for more physical pursuits. That does not mean that I have no been tempted by the delicious wiles of 2142 however. :eek:

Idiots owning guns kill people

No, bullets traversing trajectories that intersect human tissue creating wound cavitation and secondary missile formation which leads to blood loss in vital organs and sends the body into a hypoperfusional state kills people.

Guns are just a way of making sure that happens quickly and efficiently. :cool:

Wow, the number of actually good suggestions in this place really makes you regret even asking that question, shouldn't it, Knyte? I mean, it's not every day that so many accurate and logical answers to a silly question occur. I really think you should take them up on it.

KNYTE regret something? Certainly you have me confused with someone else, sir.

Keep in mind that I don't post something unless I've thought it through at least once or twice prior. In this case I figured the responses would be a combination of funny or combative, I was in the mood this morning to deal with both. :D