Ah the perks of getting married

*Fuxx Burger*

Flaccid Member
Jan 20, 2005
Portland OR
Marklar
₥0
They are having a wedding shower for me at my church tonight!! So I get to hang out with all kinds of little ol ladies, eat sandwiches cut into triangles and open gifts, which I am guessing will be doilies :D

Hopefully I should have some pics to post after the big bash :heart:

I thought the biggest perk was finally being allowed to share a bedroom when going to visit family :eek:

zengirl said:
I thought the biggest perk was finally being allowed to share a bedroom when going to visit family :eek:

That must suck. 5 or 6 people in one bed? You'd never find out who snatched the covers.

Lord Flaccid said:
That must suck. 5 or 6 people in one bed? You'd never find out who snatched the covers.
It's always the same person who is snoring in my ear, so it's all good :fly:

b_sinning said:
Triangles are easier to eat. You hold by one corner and eat the other 2 corners first. The circles you don't know where to hold it.

You can hold it anywhere! You're one of those people who doesn't know what key to press when it says "Press any key to continue", aren't you?

I like circles better because they're less efficient, you get fewer little sandwiches for each slice of bread. So that means that people have spent more on your party :D

Fat Burger said:
You can hold it anywhere! You're one of those people who doesn't know what key to press when it says "Press any key to continue", aren't you?

Nah. Here's my keyboard.

Pr012605guykeyboard.jpg