Adult Swim is better than Firefly

Were do you all find these shows - I have never heard of this show. Similarly , I never heard of Firefly until UF. I guess I spend to much time behind a 'puter.

gottoys? said:
Were do you all find these shows - I have never heard of this show. Similarly , I never heard of Firefly until UF. I guess I spend to much time behind a 'puter.

Fireflys not on TV anymore ( I think it was on fox when it was)
The other shows in question can be found on the cartoon network

robot chicken is awesome. It's nice seeing a show by people that obviously grew up in the same time period as you. I haven't paid attention to adult swim this season. Guess I need to get caught up.

I love robot chicken too...and squidbillies I haven't caught yet...didn't the series just start airing in the last week?

robot chicken occasionally has some good skits, like the 'most one sided fist fights caught on tape' one.

also, athf rocks my face off.

Have you ever seen the Sebben and Sebben employee video with the history of the lawfirm? It's hilarious. It was on before squidbillies last night.

Sarcasmo said:
Have you ever seen the Sebben and Sebben employee video with the history of the lawfirm? It's hilarious. It was on before squidbillies last night.

OMG no! I must have it!

I.C.Water said:
firefly always felt like hey were gunna do sh*t on cowbow planets cause real future cost too much to produce

Keep in mind though that back in the 1930s everyone thought people in 2000 would be living in spaceships wearing spandex and communicating via telepathy.

People don't change that much. We tend to stick with what works, with extraneous gadgets and minor things for fun. So I think the whole westernized frontier planet living atmosphere is far more realistic.

But yes, it also takes a much smaller budget.

I.C.Water said:
firefly always felt like hey were gunna do shit on cowbow planets cause real future cost too much to produce
0_o It's called soft sci-fi.

You probably like Star-Trek :cran:

Sarcasmo said:
Keep in mind though that back in the 1930s everyone thought people in 2000 would be living in spaceships wearing spandex and communicating via telepathy.

People don't change that much. We tend to stick with what works, with extraneous gadgets and minor things for fun. So I think the whole westernized frontier planet living atmosphere is far more realistic.

But yes, it also takes a much smaller budget.

well they did have space ship laser guns and all that shit but most of the planets seemed to be behind third world present day earth by a 100 years

Sarcasmo said:

Yep. Phil Ken Sebben. God some one walked the line there on that one. It cracked the hell up out of me! (if you work for Turner, you know...)