Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news, damned good thing I have Spring Break next week and tomorrow off. Monday the truck dropped a lifter due to the oil issues. 100% sounds like I took an old diesel from a tractor and shoved it in there.

So, swap going down this weekend. Mild anxiety about it, but the neighbors down the street have offered to help if I need it and they are always doing something car related. They'd probably be cool to hang out with if I wasn't so introverted.
Good luck!

I also wonder if it's a factor of the spring in the arm being so damn old.

I'm thinking that's most likely. Shirley someone must offer a little bit stronger replacement spring if a new one of same isn't quite enough.

In other news, damned good thing I have Spring Break next week and tomorrow off. Monday the truck dropped a lifter due to the oil issues. 100% sounds like I took an old diesel from a tractor and shoved it in there.

So, swap going down this weekend. Mild anxiety about it, but the neighbors down the street have offered to help if I need it and they are always doing something car related. They'd probably be cool to hang out with if I wasn't so introverted.

You can do it! We all believe in you!

no one believes in you

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and wetwillie
OMFG, just throwing good money after bad on this German POS.

2019-03-07.jpg

It's got kakkapellita or somesuch snow tires on it now, and I don't want to dismount them, so these BBS 16x8s will do the jerb nicely. Gonna throw some Dunlop Direzzas on them like the Datsun has.

Valve just jealous because he can't haul lumber home and keep it dry. I bet the S6 is fabulous at lumber yard runs...

ihmiJTWl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.