Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes OMG I can only imagine how it is driving there in the winter! I have driven in snow and almost had a heart attack in the process 😂. The tires are the only thing attempting to hold on to the slidey road, I would put CLEATS on the tires if they would help
I'm picking up a set of studded Hankook RW11's later today.

I s'pose I could just learn to drive in the winter, but why bother with tires like that?

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Yes OMG I can only imagine how it is driving there in the winter! I have driven in snow and almost had a heart attack in the process 😂. The tires are the only thing attempting to hold on to the slidey road, I would put CLEATS on the tires if they would help

5%-. In highschool on of our friends was this Mexican family that moved up there from Brownsville, TX for some reason. Oldest daughter and 2 sons were around my age so we hung out and went to keg parties and stuff.

That winter we were on the way to some party so I just drove across the lake to get there instead of going all the way around.

She thought I was joking or something but when I first pulled out on the ice she yelped a little bit like the very beginning of a scream but then she got such a shock of fear she went completely breathless and her fingers were literally putting dents in the dash grabbing it so hard.

Was halfway across the lake by the time she could talk again.

I'm picking up a set of studded Hankook RW11's later today.

I s'pose I could just learn to drive in the winter, but why bother with tires like that?
I learned to drive in the winter in Colorado in a 1970 Dodge Charger 440 6-pack. Every tire might as well have been an ultra hard all season in that thing.

No cleats allowed in many places like here in Michigan other than getting a vehicle that stuck out Not allowed drive with chains or cleats on your tires ,too much damage to the roads.

Once this thing finishes printing, I'm heading out to the scrapyard to get some 17" rims. Distinguishing 5x112 from 5x114.5 rims is a pain in the ass, I could bring calipers and a calculator and shit but this should make things go a lot quicker.

PEt8ken.png

Status
Not open for further replies.