Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
MR2 to replace my M3
20170604_112624_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
What happened to the M3? SebTheDJ borrowed it?

hit a patch of standing water during the first night of a couple-day rain storm.

my fault because I know the freeway well, I drive it constantly, I knew there would be water there so I should have slowed down more than I did.

Back went out, swung around, I slid towards the center divide backwards, I think the front pass corner contacted first, then the back slapped against the guard rail, I grinded along it to a stop. Pitch black darkness, in a rain storm facing backwards on a blind crest with Bay Area drivers coming at me head-on... Waiting 20 minutes in this spot for rescue by CHP was more terrifying than the accident itself, though I did squeal like a fagt while I was sliding around.

fun fact, while the cops were stopping traffic so that I could be pulled to the side of the road, two cars hit each other. Then I returned to the scene about half an hour after they'd cleaned me up off the road to retrieve parts, and there was already ANOTHER identical accident in the same spot...

What a fucking jackass.

For a reference, the biker kicks the car after the car merged into that lane and almost runs him over

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

So I went to my hated Home Depot to get some screening stuff (can never find anything in there) and my car wouldn't start so am awaiting AAA with the car hood up and the parking space in front of me blocked with shopping carts. In the 11 minutes since I put up the hood, 6 different guys have asked if my car needed a jump. And some were with their wives. I was tempted but am pretty sure i need a new battery, so I'm going to let the guy install one.

Status
Not open for further replies.