Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a lady try to put the key of her Monte Carlo into a Buick Grand National once.
She kept slamming the shopping cart into its side because it wouldn't work. Took her a while to realize She was parked a dozen spaces away.
In a different row.
How did you know it was a Monte Carlo key? Did you stalk her for a while before, after, or both?

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and Amstel
We need "rent a russian" for these occasions.

I'm picturing the perp waking up handcuffed to a chair bolted to the ground, with a horrible hangover from being pistol whipped. A guy's standing beside him, holding a key in a pair of pliers and heating it up with a propane torch. "You like keying things? I like keying things too."

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I saw a lady try to put the key of her Monte Carlo into a Buick Grand National once.
She kept slamming the shopping cart into its side because it wouldn't work. Took her a while to realize She was parked a dozen spaces away.
In a different row.

in high school the key from my buddies 80s era chevy blazer worked in my other buddies '70 camaro. we were walking into school one day he was like watch this! i can get into this car! well, he put his key in the door lock, turned, and it snapped off. to add to this, the only the drivers side lock on the camero worked... so he effectively locked himself out of his own car (since his key was broke), and locked my other buddy out of his camero since the key was broke off in the lock.

i found the whole thing hilarious.

Minivan slider doors are frozen shut from the gdam motherfuckin freezing rain. Got the half Working heater cranking to try and thaw shit out.

It's no big deal cause I'm 20℅ above quota this week but it would have been nice to make.more money cause
More money
Philippines trip
And more money.

Plus if I had known I would be frozen out of a work shift I would still be in bed.

Minivan slider doors are frozen shut from the gdam motherfuckin freezing rain. Got the half Working heater cranking to try and thaw shit out.

It's no big deal cause I'm 20℅ above quota this week but it would have been nice to make.more money cause
More money
Philippines trip
And more money.

Plus if I had known I would be frozen out of a work shift I would still be in bed.
A hair dryer might work?

::girl car fixes::

More money
Philippines trip
And more money.

Sounds like you could write off a heated garage as a business expense.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Went to a benefit car show this morning and kicked $80 over to help a young car guy who recently got diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.

DSC_0123.JPG

DSC_0124.JPG

Got 3 out of 4 winter tires changed on the Audi.

And my fucking trolley jack started to leak. And like all VW/Audi cars, the strip of metal on the rocker panel where you use the factory jack is mangled to fuck and I can't use it. So that corner is on blocks. fuuuu

Got 3 out of 4 winter tires changed on the Audi.

And my fucking trolley jack started to leak. And like all VW/Audi cars, the strip of metal on the rocker panel where you use the factory jack is mangled to fuck and I can't use it. So that corner is on blocks. fuuuu
Time for new O-rings in the jack pump.

Time for new O-rings in the jack pump.
This one's a 10 year old Motomaster brand chinese piece of shit, I'll have to haul it apart and measure them, then find a shop that sells o-rings in certain diameters.

Or I can just say fuck it and buy another equi-shitty jack.

This one's a 10 year old Motomaster brand chinese piece of shit, I'll have to haul it apart and measure them, then find a shop that sells o-rings in certain diameters.

Or I can just say fuck it and buy another equi-shitty jack.

jack up the floor jack with the car jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.