Ontopic A thread about board games

Ah, I see. His position has been laid bare to me as there is absolutely no analogue in animated film-- not one. It was, upon reflection, really madness to broach the subject at all.
:lol: The way you word things makes me giggle.
do you play monopoly by the actual rules or do you have stupid shit like taxes going to whoever lands on free parking and no bidding?
I don't even know. It's just such a long drawn out game with little excitement.

I slaughtered @fly and @Wessels last week at a game though. That's what they get for asking me to play. hmpf.

Last edited by a moderator:
rzxlndt.png

Not sure why I posted this in this thread... accidentally... it's only semi-nws because of a dildo.

After watching those videos (sad I know) I think Semper slightly resembles the great WW.

Also would play either of those games, Munchkin sounds hella complicated to begin with though.

:happy:

also, munchkins sounds complicated at first but within five or ten minutes you're spending most of your time choosing which friend to fuck over the hardest. the instructions are very short and the cards themselves have most of the detail necessary to play

:lol: The way you word things makes me giggle.

I don't even know. It's just such a long drawn out game with little excitement.

I slaughtered @fly and @Wessels last week at a game though. That's what they get for asking me to play. hmpf.

a monopoly game played with the standard rules should take about 30 minutes, 45 max

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a bunch of Munchkins packs. I love board games, all kinds. I don't have enough people in my life that want to play the more complicated ones so I don't have many. We have the Civilization board game and I've only played it once.

Settlers of Catan is one of my favorites. I love Catch Phrase for large groups. Outburst and Scattergories are also fun. We played Cranium the other night. Balderdash is great too.