A serious question..

there's probably one or 2 100 year old nuns somewhere in the world that haven't and it's only because they can't see and don't know how to use a computer

I like to see how many different shocking things I can say on the internet. Because it's the internet!

Several jobs ago there was a desktop tech who liked to masturbate at his desk. I feel bad for the poor bastard that eventually caught him doing it.

Needless to say, he was fired. The next day the facilities guy comes in to "sanitize" the work area-- fucker was wearing elbow length rubber gloves, a respirator, and goggles.

The chair was the first thing to go. Then, he hauled off the little file cabinets. Next, the actual desk surface. It was unbolted from the cube frame and taken away. Then he pulled up all the carpet tiles in the cube and hauled them away.

I was half expecting him to change out the drop ceiling tiles.

Used fabric office chairs are some of the most disgusting things on the planet.

That little "stain triangle" :barf:

The facilities whore in my building tried to start something with me when I got ticked off for someone taking my chair and leaving a nasty one in place.

I got my chair back when I asked her if she'd sit in it.

Keyboards also. Offices are terrible places.

I was talking to the facilities guy at the same job I mentioned earlier. There was one lady in the collections department who actually was able to infest her cube with fleas.

That little "stain triangle"

The guy in the office next to me makes the stain triangle. Every so often he rotates chairs with those in our development lab. He's morbidly obese, diabetic, and eats constantly. We suspect he is behind the poop marks on the toilets. One time there was a poop skidmark on his office chair. :eek:

Where the holy fuck do you guys work? Jesus. If i had to put up with that crap I'd get myself fired and collect unemployment for a while.