A Non-Useless Pandora

reverendsaintjay

Flaccid Member
Jan 5, 2006
Maryland
Marklar
₥0
www.pandora.com

One of my coworkers turned me on to this site, it's a ridiculously useful internet radio. The basic premise behind the player is the Music Genome Project, whereby the creators studied a ridiculous amount of music to determine what traits made each song appealing (or not so).

All you gotta do is give them a band (or song) and they'll make recommendations based on tonality, instrumentation, vocals, etc. It's free, but you have to register after a certain number of songs.

Check it out. Go ahead, start checking.

I did search... I apologize if it's a repost. :(

In light of the fact that it's already out there, this thread is now about who you are listening to on Pandora.

I have two radio stations set up; Ween and Modest Mouse. How about you?

I love ween...been listening to them forever...saw them like 3 years ago at the tabernacle in atlanta...great show

Wow, look at all that quality music!

I know, it's terrible, the only way it could be worse is if they had that faggy digital meets rock band you're so fucking obsessed with

you know what I'm talking about, the band that fucking sucks and has gay ass keyboard guitars and shit

I know, it's terrible, the only way it could be worse is if they had that faggy digital meets rock band you're so fucking obsessed with

you know what I'm talking about, the band that fucking sucks and has gay ass keyboard guitars and shit

You mean the technically proficient one.

goddamn what was the name of that band again? Dirty Michael Jackson's Sloppy Seconds Orchestra or something like that?

I love this line from that page.

stjimmyrose:
for frigs sake will people learn the difference between emo, screamo, indie and stuff u just get it all messed up 2 fuck

There is now subdivisons of emo?
No those are subdivions of punk, of which emo is also part.