A new forum is coming

Although I rarely visit I'm feeling particularly bored right now so I'll give my severly personal opinions.
And at the end I'm going to make fun of you for wasting your time reading my post
-RSS tracking of subscribed threads
I don't do RSS, I don't like RSS, RSS is boring.

-Expand the uploader to allow videos, music, and pdfs
Not a bad idea. I hope you're set up for the bandwidth drain though.

-Useless radio : basically, it would be a shoutcast server streaming a compliation of all the music files uploaded to the server
I like this idea. Although I don't listen to a lot of music I can see how this would be interesting to many members.

-Running a ventrillio server for voice chat
You'd all just laugh at my funny accent :( (also I don't have a mic)

-Adding more information into user profiles such as Skype links or SMS for sending messages to mobile phones.
People read profiles?

-Entirely revamping the user profiles to make them more like MySpace pages
Again, people read profiles?

-UF game server. Access would be scheduled and the server would strictly private.
Me likes. However, I'd have to pay, you'd all be playing BF and you all would be playing in the middle of the night my time.

As for other features. Meh, it's a forum; content > features and eyecandy.

Ooh, how about this. Every day, for one minute only a member is randomly chosen to become admin. There will be no notice given, it will not be listed anywhere, it's up to the users to suddenly realise they are allmighty and be fast enough to use their new powers to wreak havoc. Yeah, maybe not.

[this is where I taunt you about reading my post]

I Robert I said:
Ooh, how about this. Every day, for one minute only a member is randomly chosen to become admin. There will be no notice given, it will not be listed anywhere, it's up to the users to suddenly realise they are allmighty and be fast enough to use their new powers to wreak havoc. Yeah, maybe not.

[this is where I taunt you about reading my post]
That's hilarious. They'd have to get a PM afterwards letting them know about their opportunity tho. :lol:

theacoustician said:
I'd say you're getting paid what you're worth then.

suicidalkangaroo.jpg

address book...a place where we can store important information. like a memo pad, i guess. i don't know if this is evven possible, but it's what i'd like to see. addresses, phone numbers, birthdays, important reminders, email addresses, that kind of thing.

Thorn Bird said:
address book...a place where we can store important information. like a memo pad, i guess. i don't know if this is evven possible, but it's what i'd like to see. addresses, phone numbers, birthdays, important reminders, email addresses, that kind of thing.
This is why you NEVER put women in charge of security.

Let's store our address book on a remote server in text guys!

Open up Outlook, or ThunderBird, look for the option for Adress Book. Youll be happy.

FlamingGlory said:
This is why you NEVER put women in charge of security.

Let's store our address book on a remote server in text guys!

Open up Outlook, or ThunderBird, look for the option for Adress Book. Youll be happy.

i don't want to be in charge of security. then i'd have to deal with idiot boys like you. :p i also don't want to be president. i want to be a simple, happy woman. and i am. :D

Thorn Bird said:
i don't want to be in charge of security. then i'd have to deal with idiot boys like you. :p i also don't want to be president. i want to be a simple, happy woman. and i am. :D
Seriously though :p

Third button from left in ThunderBird opens the address book. I keep all my stuff in that.

I just want to make sure I know how to locate you when you're gone and this isn't one of those "I'm locked up until someone comes back to shut out the lights"...oh, and could we have avatars?:fly: