Ontopic A Games thread about Vidja Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Wessels13/

but still waiting on my pc parts. newegg had big delays thanks to the success of their black friday sale......

m5LqWzV.gif

Almost anyways :lol:

Just played Left 4 Dead for the first time in years. Still one of the greatest games of all time.

Also, the Sacrifice map can suck my dick.

Also, Left 4 Dead 3 really can't get here fast enough. I forgot how time consuming these games were.

Decided i want to play mass effect again. I played 1 and beat it, never beat 2, and never even played 3

Starting from the beginning with 1 and enjoying it so far.

one was good, they made it better with 2... and i heard they completely ruined it with 3 so i haven't even bothered yet. maybe some day when i can get it for like 5 bucks.

same. thats why i hadnt bothered. Looked like they just turned it into a shooter with no rpg elements or story, and then there was the whole ending thing, and the overblown "bro" character.

I wasnt interested in that.

Ill make it through 1 and 2, and give it a shot now that all the DLC are out and stuff.

2 was good too, two was a polished cleaner version of one. At first it felt too shootery, but it was a good change in retrospect and im looking forward to finishing it.

same. thats why i hadnt bothered. Looked like they just turned it into a shooter with no rpg elements or story, and then there was the whole ending thing, and the overblown "bro" character.

I wasnt interested in that.

Ill make it through 1 and 2, and give it a shot now that all the DLC are out and stuff.

2 was good too, two was a polished cleaner version of one. At first it felt too shootery, but it was a good change in retrospect and im looking forward to finishing it.

i think the only thing i didn't like about 2 is that they simplified the leveling system. i like to micromanage skill points

Also, Left 4 Dead 3 really can't get here fast enough. I forgot how time consuming these games were.

L4D is one of the best video game ever IMO. Such a great experience. I long for L4D3, but alas, I think Gabe does not agree with 3rd installments.

Status
Not open for further replies.