_____ of the month clubs

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
i just received my gevalia coffee maker and coffee. i'm wondering how this club thing is going to go. i really joined it for the $15 "free" coffee pot and two bags of coffee. i heard that if i cancel, they always try to bring you back by offering pretty cool free stuff.

but i wonder about all those other clubs. is anyone in one? does anyone have any experience with them? what were they?

CletusJones said:
I'm a playboy subscriber, does that count? It's like being in the nudie pics of the month club...
I also paid for a Penthouse sub a couple of months ago. Still hasn't come. :hs:

BTW, I'm in no monthly clubs.

fly said:
I also paid for a Penthouse sub a couple of months ago. Still hasn't come. :hs:

BTW, I'm in no monthly clubs.
LARRY FLYNT STOLED YOUR MONIES

wait, that's hustler...

looks like you're just fucked.

My brother in law did one of those stupid "Get a free plasma t.v. by trying out some products" advertisements. He ordered some credit cards and something else and lo and behold he got a big ass plasma t.v. I was surprised because he's such a dumbass. I figured I'd soon be laughing at him like every other time he does something.

Sarcasmo said:
My brother in law did one of those stupid "Get a free plasma t.v. by trying out some products" advertisements. He ordered some credit cards and something else and lo and behold he got a big ass plasma t.v. I was surprised because he's such a dumbass. I figured I'd soon be laughing at him like every other time he does something.

Little does he know that the "plasma" in his TV is really just a highly volatile and radio active element!

BWAHAHHAHHAHHA...HA!

Drool-Boy said:
I used to be in a beer of the month club. It was pretty cool. No idea why I let the sub run out

I would imagine it was probably because you were too drunk to fill out the subscription card again.

CletusJones said:
Actually yes. The articles are very well written. My GF likes the articles, she's always reading my mags.

i think you missed my point. i have no problem with those magazines. each to his or her own. :D

Sarcasmo said:

i ALWAYS cash those checks from the "credit cards". you know...try the travel club free for 30 days, and this $15 is yours to keep! i do those all the time, and i always cancel. free money, like that.
i also get the free magazines for a year through the credit card offers. the catch is, they automatically renew via your credit card. but they always send you a notice first, with a number on it. as soon as i get that, i cancel them. i've got several mags right now, all for free.