5 year anniversary

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I've officially been at Turner 5 years now. Got my 5 year package today which consists of an extra week off, a desk nicknack that says "congratulations on 5 years at Turner, etc.", and a catalog to order 1 item from. The catalog is full of crap like watches, jewelry, a couple power tools and things of that ilk. Think I'm going to get the Cajun cooking set(turkey deep fryer).

5 years here went by REALLY fast. :eek:
How long have you been at your current jobs?

Dirk effing lost his job and you post this crap?

Nice going Mr.Insensitive.

edit: Congratulations! :heart:

I walked through the doors here at Bechtel on November 20th, 2000. Due to a number of corporate shenanigans I won't get my 5 year award until July '07.

/contractor to EDS for 6 months
//FT employee of EDS for 1.5 years
///Transitioned to client in '02

On the lighter side of things... I got my extra week vacation in May of this year (terms of the transition), all I'm waiting for now is my version of the Catalog of Crap.

reverendsaintjay said:
I walked through the doors here at Bechtel on November 20th, 2000. Due to a number of corporate shenanigans I won't get my 5 year award until July '07.

/contractor to EDS for 6 months
//FT employee of EDS for 1.5 years
///Transitioned to client in '02

On the lighter side of things... I got my extra week vacation in May of this year (terms of the transition), all I'm waiting for now is my version of the Catalog of Crap.
my brother works for Bechtel :fly:

EXCELLENT COMPANY

Drool-Boy said:
Ya I saw a vid of some dipshit using one in his garage, he plunged the turkey in too fast and set the whole place on fire:lol:

That's the same one I saw.

And a guy doing it in the yard about 6 inches from his house, and the resulting splash and flames ignited the siding. It was rad.