40 year old virgin...

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,380
Steam
mattressfish
Sadly, this isn't a thread about smileynev or theac.

I went and saw this movie last night. This has to be one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while. Every character in the movie was flawlessly funny. It was at least as funny as wedding crashers, but in a more sophmoric manner (which i guess makes it better).

Anyway, who has seen it? If you haven't CHECK THIS FUCKER OUT.

I read a review for it the other day that was extreme complimentary, plus I'm a huge fan of Steve Carrel. If I can work it out I'd like to see it.

It's not one of those movies that most of the humor comes from the main character getting constantly embarresed is it? Like meet the parents? That type of humor gets old.

b_sinning said:
It's not one of those movies that most of the humor comes from the main character getting constantly embarresed is it? Like meet the parents? That type of humor gets old.
no. There are tons of different forms of humor. There was a little "omg, hes a virgin" humor, but that isn't the mainstay of the movie.

April23 said:
Yes it was hilarious. Laughed the whole time.

Edit:

DAMN IT PUT THE QUICK REPLY BACK

It is back. :confused:

fly said:
no. There are tons of different forms of humor. There was a little "omg, hes a virgin" humor, but that isn't the mainstay of the movie.

It is back. :confused:

It's not in worksafe mode tho. :hs:

Saw a preview last week on some show or another, and they were highlighting the part where he was getting his chest waxed.... I laughed so hard I snorted my pepperoni pizza out my nose. It's on the short list of gotta-see's.

My wife loves to remove hair. One of the reasons she's a hairdresser. One time while we were dating i fell asleep on the couch at her house while she was there with a few girlfriends. She slowly put some wax and a strip on my leg. And then ripped it off all of the sudden. I woke up screaming and running to escape the fire that I knew had some how started on my leg. I clobbered my self on a coffee table and was sent sprawling across the room. They all though it was the funniest thing ever. I spent the rest of the summer with a huge smooth patch down the side of my leg.

b_sinning said:
My wife loves to remove hair. One of the reasons she's a hairdresser. One time while we were dating i fell asleep on the couch at her house while she was there with a few girlfriends. She slowly put some wax and a strip on my leg. And then ripped it off all of the sudden. I woke up screaming and running to escape the fire that I knew had some how started on my leg. I clobbered my self on a coffee table and was sent sprawling across the room. They all though it was the funniest thing ever. I spent the rest of the summer with a huge smooth patch down the side of my leg.

Knyte, can I tell your hair waxing story or will you kill me? :fly:

Tell it kiwi. I've told of my secret pain. She'd wax or pluck my whole body if I'd let her but I never never will. I'm not a swimmer. I have to protect my son from her too.

b_sinning said:

:D

b_sinning said:
Tell it kiwi. I've told of my secret pain. She'd wax or pluck my whole body if I'd let her but I never never will. I'm not a swimmer. I have to protect my son from her too.

Well he agreed to me waxing his back and stomach. We wax the back, no problem, a little pain, but not a big deal. Than we get to his stomach, it hurt so bad that he was laughing to keep from crying. It was kinda funny to me. He about didn't let me finish and now everytime I mention waxing his stomach again he cringes.

:fly:

kiwi said:
Well he agreed to me waxing his back and stomach. We wax the back, no problem, a little pain, but not a big deal. Than we get to his stomach, it hurt so bad that he was laughing to keep from crying. It was kinda funny to me. He about didn't let me finish and now everytime I mention waxing his stomach again he cringes.

How bad could his stomach hair be? :shudder:

kiwi said:

He wanted you to body wax him. I think KNYTE is trying to steal the title of "gayest forum member" away from fly.