Hawt 2nd Amendment Incorporated by the Supreme Court

Has gun ownership in the U.S. gone up lately? Are we lumping in violent crime with property crime?

I'm referring to crime related to violence yes.

The crime rate in DC has dropped significantly after the gun ban was overturned.

The violent crime rate in Hawaii has gone up this last year. We've also already had 9 bank robberies for 2010.

Empty victory, since they left it open to restrictions/licensing which is totally against the spirit of the ammendment to begin with.

Incorporation is never an empty victory. Every state and city should be forced to adhere to our nation's constitution.

Crime in MA has gotten worse, gun laws haven't changed much in the last few years, but LICENSED owners have dwindled - since you need a license here to own a single shot .22.........

The response by the whiny feebs in the state? Push for more gun laws!

I wish there were independent stats on this kind of stuff. Sadly, just about everyone has an agenda with this shit.

Besides, are high explosives really "arms"? It *is* possible to buy HE ammunition, but it's expensive and there's the $200 tax on every round, etc.

But it's out there, and I don't hear of too many people using it to commit crimes or even having accidents with it.

Nukes dick with the whole planet anyway, those should be saved only for alien attack.

i've always maintained it's dumb to ban guns because i could make one from shit i found at home depot.

yesturday i stumbled across this video of a guy making a shotgun using instructions from an army handbook of improvised munitions from the 60s... it ain't pretty, but it's effective and illustrates just how easily anyone can do it. he probably uses $100 worth of hand tools and $10 worth of material. put in a little extra time and effort and you could probably make some pretty kickass guns in your garage.

[video=vimeo;10857758]http://vimeo.com/10857758[/video]

That's been my argument in the past, too.

You could make one that works with pure scrap and barely any tools if you had to.

They sell marshmallow guns at craft fairs all over. I've heard they can even hurt, let the marshmallow dry out before firing it and you could have a pretty awesome weapon.

that things pretty much pure scrap. the rigid conduit with the endcap is nothing you couldn't find in any house in america that has natural gas... just turn the gas off before you start hacking it out.