Pics 2018 Pics thread (Yay it works again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
190108469Resized20190107203957.jpg

Trumpet, bari, and tuba. Haven't played them in years though.
This is the track my 11 year old is on. Did trumpet for two and a half years, switched to baritone this last August and hopes to be to Tuba in a couple years. I told him he has to be big enough to hold it first, so the baritone is a good stepping stone. He does require a wagon to get it from place to place though.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and OOD
This is the track my 11 year old is on. Did trumpet for two and a half years, switched to baritone this last August and hopes to be to Tuba in a couple years. I told him he has to be big enough to hold it first, so the baritone is a good stepping stone. He does require a wagon to get it from place to place though.
That's awesome. When I went to tuba I never could go play trumpet as good. The mouthpiece on the tuba is huge and when you get used to it it can be hard to go back to a small one. I always did best on baritone. I kind of regret not getting into trombone, which is like baritone but with a slid instead of valves.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
That's awesome. When I went to tuba I never could go play trumpet as good. The mouthpiece on the tuba is huge and when you get used to it it can be hard to go back to a small one. I always did best on baritone. I kind of regret not getting into trombone, which is like baritone but with a slid instead of valves.
The main difference is that the trombone is for winners.

The trombone is effing retarded. I've seen really talented players who can barely so solo because you basically have the equivalent of one fret on the whole thing. I know that's not an accurate description but it's not like you can get from place to place on the trombone with Speed and Agility.

Status
Not open for further replies.