Pics 2018 Pics thread (Yay it works again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
18121539620181214191432.jpg

Looks like you in charge of the chocolate syrup - again :p

TBH - I think a chocolate molded on someone's butt would be shaped a bit different than that if those are showing the starfish detail. meh

I had a fling for a few months a hundred years ago and we stayed at a Motel 6 for a few days. The first night, we picked up a couple cans of Hershey’s Syrup and experimented. FAIL

You have to lick and lick and lick until it feels like a cat is licking you because it don’t come off too easy. Then when you start fucking, sticky.

I had to work the next day, do I hung the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door and we met later.

The sheets on that bed were completely glued together. I can only imagine what the housekeeping staff thought.

I had a fling for a few months a hundred years ago and we stayed at a Motel 6 for a few days. The first night, we picked up a couple cans of Hershey’s Syrup and experimented. FAIL

You have to lick and lick and lick until it feels like a cat is licking you because it don’t come off too easy. Then when you start fucking, sticky.

I had to work the next day, do I hung the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door and we met later.

The sheets on that bed were completely glued together. I can only imagine what the housekeeping staff thought.
/Full bathtub

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.