Pics 2018 Pics thread (Yay it works again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now diabetic test strip come in the exact same containers. Boomers recycle them for their carrying stash.:p

My brother (the hoarder) gave me about 20 of them a few years ago. He a freak.

He sent me a pic once of a set of shelves he bought to house a shitload of matching cigar boxes he bought (tobacco store near here sells empties) and upon closer inspection in person, it was revealed the cigar boxes are all neatly packed with empty Altoid tins. All of them. Filled.

His wife lost her health insurance after her job ended and he’s been off meds for at least six months. I still lead the family death pool though.

My brother (the hoarder) gave me about 20 of them a few years ago. He a freak.

He sent me a pic once of a set of shelves he bought to house a shitload of matching cigar boxes he bought (tobacco store near here sells empties) and upon closer inspection in person, it was revealed the cigar boxes are all neatly packed with empty Altoid tins. All of them. Filled.

His wife lost her health insurance after her job ended and he’s been off meds for at least six months. I still lead the family death pool though.
Container in container - sign of a true horder. But at least he has good smelling breath?:)

181106434454829871015656635656107015944537805422592n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.