Pics 2018 Pics thread (Yay it works again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
190425435IMG20190425094144160.jpg

You're gonna come up awful short on both those counts if you're only going after what he's got left over.

ahahahahahahahahaa.

i bet if i ever jumped in @nukes smelly taxi, we would have a swell ride.

1st Id discreetly spray the back with my pocket size victoria secret body spray i keep handy to keep me from gagging.

i would then order him to take me to my location 27 miles away. he would be happy because it’s a $50+ ride with the surcharge (he needs the money)

the cab ride would be completely silent as I would be logged on to tapatalk reading what shenanigans Mr Asa has gotten himself into (oh that asa!)

at destination, i would thank him and pay with my canadian money and tip him $40CND ($7.48US)
I’d wish him a safe day on the road ( i say this to all my uber + taxi drivers)

it would be a lacklustre and uneventful cab ride. just like his existence here.
I would rate him on a cabbie website 10/10 tho.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
ahahahahahahahahaa.

1st Id discreetly spray the back with my pocket size victoria secret body spray i keep handy to keep me from gagging.

i would then order him to take me to my location 27 miles away. he would be happy because it’s a $50+ ride with the surcharge (he needs the money)

the cab ride would be completely silent as I would be logged on to tapatalk reading what shenanigans Mr Asa has gotten himself into (oh that asa!)

at destination, i would thank him and pay with my canadian money and tip him $40CND ($7.48US)

Full erection would read again.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
ahahahahahahahahaa.

Don't worry nukes, she's bad with math - that would be just a hair under a $30 tip.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.