Pics 2018 Pics thread (Yay it works again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
190322761FullSizeR1.jpg

Ok, I know Zebra isn't for everyone. Most probably never heard of them. But I like them. So that aside. I got this today still sealed. Looks like its been that way since it was released. Could be a reseal but I got it cheap. I have it on disc. Should I open it or pretend it's a real factory sealed LP from 83?
Which is worthless to everyone but me.
The store claims its an original.
He thinks.

Last edited:
Ok, I know Zebra isn't for everyone. Most probably never heard of them. But I like them. So that aside. I got this today still sealed. Looks like its been that way since it was released. Could be a reseal but I got it cheap. I have it on disc. Should I open it or pretend it's a real factory sealed LP from 83?
The store claims a its original.
He thinks.

I liked their hit, and it’s stuck in my head now.

The store claims a its original.
He thinks.

While the idea of keeping it sealed has some appeal, records are made to be played.

Also you're not the only one Zebra is for.

The store claims its an original.
He thinks.
I have one question, strings. Who's behind the door?

By the way, which one?
Who's behind the Door or Tell me What You Want?
Both got radio okay for a few months.

I’m guessing Who’s Behind the acoustic guitar and mando opening?

Uriah Heep. They opened for KISS during the Destroyer tour when I saw them in Omaha. Most of my friends didn’t know who they were but D&W had been on my turntable off and on for years. Shmucks.

I’m guessing Who’s Behind the acoustic guitar and mando opening?

Uriah Heep. They opened for KISS during the Destroyer tour when I saw them in Omaha. Most of my friends didn’t know who they were but D&W had been on my turntable off and on for years. Shmucks.

Yeah, the 12 string intro is Who's Behind the Door.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I was on the Greta Van Fleet bandwagon for about three days, and still like em- but they seem like the most recent Plant-esque fronted band and they’re young and fresh, etc, just like Kingdom Come was etc.

Back to Pics sorry

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Status
Not open for further replies.