Pics 2018 Pics thread (Yay it works again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy a lot of stuff from discogs
Its like ebay for records
otherwise, I get stuff from amazon or right from the publisher

I don't like how Amazon reviews on vinyl are mixed in with the CD and mp3 reviews for any given album. You have to hunt some to find out if its a good press or not.

I'll do my research. Don't want my newly rekindled enthusiasm shattered just yet.

thats why I like discogs
you can pick n choose versions and get exactly what you want and the prices are usually not too bad
just be sure you buy from someone with a good rating
Most folks there are just webfronts for their brick n mortar store

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
And the Sabbath I ordered was described as purple vinyl yet most of the reviews say the received black. So, there ya go. Robbed before I even get going.

thats why I like discogs
you can pick n choose versions and get exactly what you want and the prices are usually not too bad
just be sure you buy from someone with a good rating
Most folks there are just webfronts for their brick n mortar store

I have 2 or 3 shops around here that get some goodies but you have to keep checking in. I leave empty handed quite a bit looking for the good stuff.
One of my crowning jewels is an original print of the Moody Blues Seventh Sojourn from 72. A treasure only to me I'm sure.

I have 2 or 3 shops around here that get some goodies but you have to keep checking in. I leave empty handed quite a bit looking for the good stuff.
One of my crowning jewels is an original print of the Moody Blues Seventh Sojourn from 72. A treasure only to me I'm sure.
I have that. Got my sister's entire album collection when she went to college. Also got three crates that were my wife's ex's.:lol:

There are 2 shops close to home that I hit every other weekend or so
and there are a few others scattered around houston
Youd think a big town like this would be rotten with record shops, but not so much

There are 2 shops close to home that I hit every other weekend or so
and there are a few others scattered around houston
Youd think a big town like this would be rotten with record shops, but not so much
there used to be a decent record shop a town or so over, but they closed. I think the nearest stores now are in Madison, which means they're always picked over. I keep an eye out for yard & estate sales, but it's like 90% Lawrence Welk

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
1903205220190320105216.jpg

Cast metal dildo. Awesome.

I guess you've been wearing the silicone ones down to nothing in no time, so it was time to try something else.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Status
Not open for further replies.