Halp Tardwheel Political Circle Jerkoff 2017

Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@King Wickie Have you been watching ANY of the testimony about the Russian meddling? Apparently, the contact between Russia and someone on the Trump campaign was so egregious that we reached out to Russian officials directly and asked them to stop.
Trey Gowdy tried to grill Brennan yesterday to get him to reveal names. I think he's worried that he might've been caught up in the investigation.

Or he was trying to poison the well by making it public.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Oh crap I hope so.

He can share a cell with his daddy.

POOR IVANKA!

Ivanka can marry her daddy after Melania divorces him.
One hypothesis I read was that Kushner was the one pushing to get Comey fired in an effort to impede the Russia investigation because he actually was the intermediary between Russia and the Trump campaign. Now, if this was TheDonald, we could pass this story off as fact that the MSM is ignoring. I'm smarter than that, so I'll just call it what it is - a rumor.

Sadly at best some low level guys might get fired and we get to see some crazy media coverage. But the result we want of them crazy family being pushed out isn't going to happen anytime soon.
yep, unless there is clear treasonous behavior (intentional transmission of TS info for financial gain would do it), there we be scapegoats, and the crazy will remain in power.

Sadly at best some low level guys might get fired and we get to see some crazy media coverage. But the result we want of that crazy family being pushed out isn't going to happen anytime soon.
If you read the tea leaves, Brennan seemed to be warning *someone* that they had committed treason.

Sadly at best some low level guys might get fired and we get to see some crazy media coverage. But the result we want of them crazy family being pushed out isn't going to happen anytime soon.

It shouldn't happen sooner than it needs to.

I want Mueller to turn over every last little pebble on this and leave zero question to any sane person that this investigation was done properly and thoroughly.

yep, unless there is clear treasonous behavior (intentional transmission of TS info for financial gain would do it), there we be scapegoats, and the crazy will remain in power.

I mean giving the fsb voter data so they could target their propaganda campaign seems plenty treasonous enough but as wickie has shown Trump's supporters wouldn't actually care if their guy colluded with a foreign power to influence an election since they won.

They are perfectly ok with this kind of treason as long as their team wins.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
Faux News retracted the Seth Rich narrative, finally.

Newt Gingrich is still running with it though.

The retraction was just legal cover, they're allowing chicken shit hannity to run with it too.
Hannity is having a Twitter meltdown over it.

Sadly at best some low level guys might get fired and we get to see some crazy media coverage. But the result we want of that crazy family being pushed out isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Would obstructing the investigation be impeachable?

Would obstructing the investigation be impeachable?
It's not if the actions are impeachable it's if they could pull it off. First the committee has to recommend it. They it goes to the House for a vote and they have to win by a simple majority. If that passes then it goes to trial in the Senate and they have to win by a 2/3 majority. And if I recall that trial is ran by the Chief Justice of the SC. So yes what he's done might be impeachable actions but they would never get the numbers to make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.