Halp Tardwheel Political Circle Jerkoff 2017

Tardwheel

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been several rumourings now that the feds aren't gonna keep looking the other way on pot laws.

Ya, ya. States rights. Freedom and liberty. Small government. Blah, blah. Assholes.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-marijuana-20170223-story.html

good catch, homie!
5% i just got a group email from the county saying the Trump Army was coming after us recreational growers. now i'm being urged to attend a meeting presided over by the reigning pot lawyers and county officials to devise our counter-tactics.
they provided legal forms to all eligible applicants in case of future raids and/or arrests. :(
on a positive note, the "medical" providers are exempt! :)

good catch, homie!
5% i just got a group email from the county saying the Trump Army was coming after us recreational growers. now i'm being urged to attend a meeting presided over by the reigning pot lawyers and county officials to devise our counter-tactics.
they provided legal forms to all eligible applicants in case of future raids and/or arrests. :(
on a positive note, the "medical" providers are exempt! :)

I have to imagine it's a bigger pain in the ass not knowing how they're going to handle it than it would be if they'd just say, OK it's legal, here's the new rules...or Nope, it's illegal, we're enforcing it, and take your chances like you have been all these years.

As I understand it, the federal laws haven't changed, just the Obama administration (to their credit) chose to not go after states who voted for legalization. Pretty much selective enforcement working the right way for once.

Now Trump, and apparently especially this Sessions guy, are pretty anti pot.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
I have to imagine it's a bigger pain in the ass not knowing how they're going to handle it than it would be if they'd just say, OK it's legal, here's the new rules...or Nope, it's illegal, we're enforcing it, and take your chances like you have been all these years.

As I understand it, the federal laws haven't changed, just the Obama administration (to their credit) chose to not go after states who voted for legalization. Pretty much selective enforcement working the right way for once.

it will be very interesting, lol. the amount of venture capitalist dollars at work here in Cali is quite impressive. groups of silicon valley millionaires are bidding properties wayyy up. my new landlords are getting offers almost weekly! the feds are in for a lot of resistance, imo. even some of the smaller growers have "lawyered up". money for everyone.
hey, @nukes, let's start a law firm for stoners! :D

why cnn is fake news

z42ff0pkrwhy.jpg

It's because Trump's in bed with big Pharma.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Obama’s private briefings for liberal members of the media, which excluded conservatives, were well-documented. A few:

December 2012: Several journalists reported that MSNBC hosts were meeting privately with President Obama to discuss the impending “fiscal cliff” fight.
May 2013: NPR’s Ari Shapiro reported that President Obama was meeting privately with “lefty columnists,” but hastened to add that there was “nothing nefarious” about it.
November 2013: President Obama met again with liberal journalists, as Obamacare struggled with the failure of healthcare.gov and other problems.
March 2015: Politico’s media reporter, Hadas Gold, reported that “a group of journalists and columnists,” all on the left, met privately with President Obama, but the White House refused to say “who else was at the meeting or what was discussed.”

but but but trump is evil and he has been the only president to not let in media people.

1dxet4.jpg

so are you okay with paying 300 an ounce? thats what it costs in states it is legalized

I'm not a good person to ask. I smoked a lot in my late teens, but then didn't buy weed for close to 15 years until 2015 when I had a medical marijuana card and it was $12-20* for an 1/8th at the dispensary. So, double the price would suck, BUT.... I don't smoke that much, so an 1/8th lasted me at least a week (when I started up smoking again).

*honestly, right now I can't remember if that was for a gram or an eighth tbh

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
I'm not a good person to ask. I smoked a lot in my late teens, but then didn't buy weed for close to 15 years until 2015 when I had a medical marijuana card and it was $12-20* for an 1/8th at the dispensary. So, double the price would suck, BUT.... I don't smoke that much, so an 1/8th lasted me at least a week (when I started up smoking again).

Gram. 1/8 of an ounce is like an old school dimebag. Yet there are 28 point something grams in an ounce.
#potheadmath

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Gram. 1/8 of an ounce is like an old school dimebag. Yet there are 28 point something grams in an ounce.
#potheadmath

Well, than that means it's already way overpriced at the dispensaries here in Cali, correct?

Wickie's asking if $300/ounce for legal weed is too much... well... 300/28 is ~$10/gram and I was paying $12-20/gram (for the 6 months I took up smoking again (I'm T1D and I get the munchies incredibly bad when I smoke - I had to stop for the sake of my glucose levels and eyes and kidneys and feet (also, full blown alcoholic who looks for any excuse in the world to drink))).

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes

When I do smoke I buy from the dude who supplies dispensaries. it is 10 a gram, 25 an eighth, 50 a quarter, etc. i can get an ounce from 180-200

Status
Not open for further replies.