2009 Kwanzakamas gift exchange

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
So are we doing it this year? If so let's get started on it so we have time to get stuff mailed out. Plus I need to to get something special for whoever I get assigned.

Awww, why do Jews have to have the cute holiday themes???? Every time I see that Kwanzaacaca stuff, I want to buy it up and decorate with it.

Would it be bad, if I did, even though I'm not Jewish?

n/m

Awww, why do Jews have to have the cute holiday themes???? Every time I see that Kwanzaacaca stuff, I want to buy it up and decorate with it.

Would it be bad, if I did, even though I'm not Jewish?

n/m

I did that one year by mistake. I usually wrap mini flops Santa gifts on Xmas eve when she's sleeping. A few years ago I started around 9 o'clock and realized all the paper I bought was Hanukkah paper with dreidels and other crap all over it. The next day she was asking what was on the wrapping paper.

I did that one year by mistake. I usually wrap mini flops Santa gifts on Xmas eve when she's sleeping. A few years ago I started around 9 o'clock and realized all the paper I bought was Hanukkah paper with dreidels and other crap all over it. The next day she was asking what was on the wrapping paper.

:lol:

That's funny!!! Reminds me of when I as a kid and I wanted that wrapping paper, but my mom was like, "what the hell?? You can't use that??!"

I asked why, but I got some answer like, "oh come on!"

Come on??

Come on what??? I was freaking 5, for cripe's sake!

:lol:

That's funny!!! Reminds me of when I as a kid and I wanted that wrapping paper, but my mom was like, "what the hell?? You can't use that??!"

I asked why, but I got some answer like, "oh come on!"

Come on??

Come on what??? I was freaking 5, for cripe's sake!

I didn't notice when I bought it I just thought it was a pretty shade of blue.

They snould have all the religions (?) in sections.

Jews
Africans
Messicans
White People

etc

Last edited:
festivus.jpg