Ontopic A Thread About Butt Mustard, For Those Who Drive Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
i should have bought an ultrasonic cleaner ages ago. This is just 3 8 minute cycles, with water and simple green

a9QbQx4.jpg

Yxhxhww.jpg

Team did decently in Lincoln. Completed the endurance race with no incidents. We were about 35th to run, and something like 5th or 6th to complete endurance. We didn't bring home a trophy like last year, but we placed well enough to get free registration for next year (top 10-15 teams overall or something?)
So, good stuff

OihW6kZ.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear
So I'm driving from nova scotia to newfoundland in the audi, and the temp gauge is periodically creeping up from 90 to 100, then back down to 90. My GTI did this for about a week before its plastic water pump shit the bed, and this car's got the same 1.8T.

Only 1000km to st johns, fingers crossed I make it...

Man, when you just sense the impending doom of a vehicle with a long way to go, it's a scary thing. Hope you make it.

that's impressive as shit.

I totally wish I had the cabbage to dump into a fun project like that.

Same. I really liked the SN-95 bodies when they went with the 'new edge' design. If the funds come my way, that will most likely be the chassis I choose to build.

Man, when you just sense the impending doom of a vehicle with a long way to go, it's a scary thing. Hope you make it.
Made it. Kept the car in 6th gear as much as I could to keep RPMs as low as I could. Car was well behaved, temp only went up a couple times crossing newfoundland.

So I ordered a timing belt/water pump kit, put my house in NS down as the billing address in and my dad's place in NL as the shipping address. Fuckers shipped it to the billing address...

Status
Not open for further replies.