ZOMG its Fly's Birthday

As tempting as it was to set your desktop background to (NSFW):

HappyBirthday1.jpg

... something told me it might not be a good idea.

Well now I know your photobucket. fgt :fly:

Oh shit.

Does April know?!?

Is Mikey as good as he pretends to be?

:fly:
Sadly, not mikey. He's someone else's concubine now. :(
Arties book? No whey. I hear it's pretty good.

Hows the Google Phone so far?

Yeah, I can't wait to read it. And the Google phone rocks my face off so far. Although I found my first quirk last night. Got a text from Shalimar, who wasn't in my contacts yet, and I couldn't figure out how to add his number to my contacts from the text message screen. Odd. But otherwise, I love it.

Sadly, not mikey. He's someone else's concubine now. :(

Yeah, I can't wait to read it. And the Google phone rocks my face off so far. Although I found my first quirk last night. Got a text from Shalimar, who wasn't in my contacts yet, and I couldn't figure out how to add his number to my contacts from the text message screen. Odd. But otherwise, I love it.

Do you have your gcal on it yet? How does that work? How is internet speed?

A buddy of mine is all loonixy now and was telling me how I had to get the Google phone since it's open source bugs will get fixed much faster than some other type of phone. I've not experienced any bugs on my Treo.

How do you like the build quality? Does it feel like it's a rugged phone?

Do you have your gcal on it yet? How does that work? How is internet speed?
Yeah, I created another account for it, because I really don't want to recieve email on my phone. And it allows me to have a separate calendar for syncing with work. Internet speed is awesome with 3g and still pretty good with edge.
A buddy of mine is all loonixy now and was telling me how I had to get the Google phone since it's open source bugs will get fixed much faster than some other type of phone. I've not experienced any bugs on my Treo.

How do you like the build quality? Does it feel like it's a rugged phone?

Since TMO does its best to lock down the phone and prevent you from getting root, I really have no idea what 'open source" means for a phone. It's a cool idea, but in reality - it means nothing.

And the build quality seems good. It's plastic, but it feels solid...

Since TMO does its best to lock down the phone and prevent you from getting root, I really have no idea what 'open source" means for a phone. It's a cool idea, but in reality - it means nothing.

And the build quality seems good. It's plastic, but it feels solid...
And Google reserves the right to remove any applications they want.

The only "open" phone I'm aware of is the Openmoko Freerunner.