Hawt ZOMG! ARIAS IS GUILTY!

ok but what the fuck did he do to drive her to do this?

im sure he didnt just sit there and read passaged from the bible, braid her hair and give her toe-curling orgasms... he musta done somethiiiiing???

..... strike that, and turn it around to some husband that brutally murdered his wife and think about how ridiculous you sound.

Bitches be crazy sometimes, it happens.

ok but what the fuck did he do to drive her to do this?

im sure he didnt just sit there and read passaged from the bible, braid her hair and give her toe-curling orgasms... he musta done somethiiiiing???

It was the lack of orgasms that drove her insane....

:lolbow: ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I just received an email from a friend in London saying my city has been on the news constantly over there for two days. Lovely, the whole world now views Cleveland as that run down neighborhood where those girls were found and I'm sure Nancy Grace sittin' on the front porch of one of those houses screaming her lungs out will only help that reputation! :lolbow:

I just received an email from a friend in London saying my city has been on the news constantly over there for two days. Lovely, the whole world now views Cleveland as that run down neighborhood where those girls were found and I'm sure Nancy Grace sittin' on the front porch of one of those houses screaming her lungs out will only help that reputation! :lolbow:

Well, isn't it?

Everyone knows already that Ohio is dirty.