Hawt ZOMG! ARIAS IS GUILTY!

OK wait, is this the one that chopped the guy up & stuck the parts in the washing machine or something?

Last edited:
Wow, one of the kidnap victims was pregnant 5x. 4 were "terminated" and the 5th was delivered by one of the other kidnap girls in a kiddy pool in the living room. Ho lee shit.

I just received an email from a friend in London saying my city has been on the news constantly over there for two days. Lovely, the whole world now views Cleveland as that run down neighborhood where those girls were found and I'm sure Nancy Grace sittin' on the front porch of one of those houses screaming her lungs out will only help that reputation! :lolbow:

Cleveland is a run down neighborhood.

But at least it's not Detroit.

Wow, one of the kidnap victims was pregnant 5x. 4 were "terminated" and the 5th was delivered by one of the other kidnap girls in a kiddy pool in the living room. Ho lee shit.

omfgggg
how were they terminated and how the fuuuuuck did the neighbors not hear a woman giving birth in a kiddie pool on the living room floor.

this story is getting more fucked by the day.

imagine how many other women are tied up RIGHT now in the USA right now going thru this hell....

omfgggg
how were they terminated and how the fuuuuuck did the neighbors not hear a woman giving birth in a kiddie pool on the living room floor.

this story is getting more f*cked by the day.

imagine how many other women are tied up RIGHT now in the USA right now going thru this hell....

I plan on having my drum set in the basement when I'm done finishing it. I also plan on making it so no one hears the drums from just outside the house. It isn't that hard to sound proof.

omfgggg

Well, none in Florida.

We don't have basements.

omfgggg

USA? You mean world right?

Remember that horrible story of the father who kept his daughter in a dungeon and raped her for 10 something years. There were incest babies too. Omfg that story always disturbed me.

i like her crazy ass! shes entertaining

tumblr_loll09dkvM1qznxslo1_500.jpg