Zombies...

S

smileynev

...this thread is something of a repost, since the subject has been discussed in numerous threads on other forums. But I want the opinions of the enlightened few who grace this intelligent discussion board.

Where would you hole up if zombies ran amok on earth? Would you flee to the wilderness, find yourself a deserted island, or climb to the top of a high rise? Who would you want with you and what supplies would you take if you had a choice?

This thread was created in anticipation of the upcoming summer blockbuster, Land of the Dead

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418819/

Galen said:
Can't say I've really thought about it smileynev. Zombies don't exist after all.

:shifty:

not necessarily true. Who's to say that a virus won't come along some day that could put people into a zombie-like state, ie 28 Days Later or Resedent Evil?

Last edited:
Grab tons of weapons and lock myself in a Sam's Warehouse store. Enough food for years and plenty of entertainment. Even generators. I'm not allowing any crazy pregant people inside.

Do Zombies continue to rot and will they eventually fall apart with enough time?

I'd watch Hotel Rwanda. I rented it a couple of nights ago and still haven't watched it yet, and it's due back soon.

b_sinning said:
Grab tons of weapons and lock myself in a Sam's Warehouse store. Enough food for years and plenty of entertainment. Even generators. I'm not allowing any crazy pregant people inside.

Do Zombies continue to rot and will they eventually fall apart with enough time?

I assume so. Really depends on the mythos.

Galen said:
Can't say I've really thought about it smileynev. Zombies don't exist after all.

Ummmm. Have you ever visited the real world?

Drool-Boy said:
You should see some of the bunkers they have here at the space center. Im talkin like 2 foot thick concrete walls.

Thats zombie proof, assuming there are no easy access air shafts

smileynev said:
Thats zombie proof, assuming there are no easy access air shafts

The one I was working by last week was designed to test acoustic vibrations on sections of the apollo rockets. It seals up tight and its as big as an office building inside.

Drool-Boy said:
The one I was working by last week was designed to test acoustic vibrations on sections of the apollo rockets. It seals up tight and its as big as an office building inside.

get yourself a truckload of shiner, some brats, a grill, and some propane and you could hole up for months in something like that.

smileynev said:
get yourself a truckload of shiner, some brats, a grill, and some propane and you could hole up for months in something like that.

Yessir
Plus you could get on the roof with a rifle and pick off anything that got near just for funsies