Zombies: Undead or Infected?

ZOMBIES

I POST ON INTERNET FORUMS, I LOVE ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES

haha look how zany i am, look, i never grew up and here is the proof... the proof that i post about ZOMBIES

look out PEOPLE!! im CRAZY like PHOEBE FROM FRIENDS

Smelly cat. Smelly cat... what are they feeding you?

I don't like the idea of running zombies. I think zombies would be very stupid, hence the need for brains, so they wouldn't be that coordinated. Plus if you're a fat lazy person during life then no way your going to be a fast running zombie in death. If you won't get your ass up and jog to get a big Mac then you're not sprinting for brains.

I don't like the idea of running zombies. I think zombies would be very stupid, hence the need for brains, so they wouldn't be that coordinated. Plus if you're a fat lazy person during life then no way your going to be a fast running zombie in death. If you won't get your ass up and jog to get a big Mac then you're not sprinting for brains.

I'm sure the South would have a lot of zombie-drive throughs.

ZOMBIES

I POST ON INTERNET FORUMS, I LOVE ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES

haha look how zany i am, look, i never grew up and here is the proof... the proof that i post about ZOMBIES

look out PEOPLE!! im CRAZY like PHOEBE FROM FRIENDS

:lol:
you were in quite a mood last night judging from your last few posts I read

My number one problem with zombie films is the fact that not a one of them, none at all, state the obvious fact that if you can hold out and stay alive for 30 days, you are pretty much in the clear.

Zombies ain't skeletons, and once the muscle tissue decomposes, ain't no way those things are gonna be mobile.