Zombie Alien Invasion...

S

smileynev

...assume, for the moment, that zombie phenomena is not localized to just our planet. Say that an advanced alien species is suddenly inundated with a zombie plague of epic proportions. Say that, in an attempt to escape from such a doomed fate, a large group of these aliens take off in one of their spacecraft to the far reachs of the galaxy, to a backwaters world. To Earth. Only they bring the zombie infestation with them. And when they crashland on our planet, nothing of the original alien species is left, only the husks of their bodies, zombified and hungry.

Would they seek out our brains, assuming that our physiology is different then theirs? How would our world leaders react? Would we try to reason with them first?

Pandora said:
So did everyone like 28 Days Later, or just me?

Shawn of the Dead was pretty good too imo. I think if zombies were taking over the world I'd find the nearest bar too.

Both were pretty good, although I much prefer the slower moving zombies of Romero's world as opposed to the zombies of 28 days later. Much less scary.

Shawn of the Dead was a superb movie. A little bit more gory and serious then I expected, but a great movie nonetheless.

Drool-Boy said:
Its weird that you bring this up, cuz last night I watched an australian zombie/alien movie called "undead". It was fukn retarded, btw, kinda like this thread.

You love this thread, and you love me.

ChikkenNoodul said:
*reminds self to check on stockpile this weekend*

Is there still room for the smileynev clan? I can bring whatever I can scavenge.

smileynev said:
Both were pretty good, although I much prefer the slower moving zombies of Romero's world as opposed to the zombies of 28 days later. Much less scary.

Shawn of the Dead was a superb movie. A little bit more gory and serious then I expected, but a great movie nonetheless.
Why the slower moving zombies? Slower zombies just aren't scarrah enough imo. They're too easy too kill.

Shawn was a lot more serious than I expected too. I liked the scene when he went to that little grocery store. And the scene in the street when they were walking back from the bar and saw the kid on the street. :lol:

Pandora said:
Why the slower moving zombies? Slower zombies just aren't scarrah enough imo. They're too easy too kill.

Shawn was a lot more serious than I expected too. I liked the scene when he went to that little grocery store. And the scene in the street when they were walking back from the bar and saw the kid on the street. :lol:

Yeah, Shawn was a well done movie. Fast moving zombies just aren't fair, though. You don't stand a chance against the quick ones. The slow moving ones will get you with sheer numbers.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Batteries, food, your neighbor's goat, and your paintball gear

I still can't find that goat. And the chickens left awhile ago, sadly. I could snag their chihuaha.