Zack and Ape are the best hosts ever

I'm afraid to see yours too, Thorny. Thorny-poo. You better non fill my inbox with them. Nope, you better not.

I had my four wisdom teeth taken out under local anesthetic at the dentist office in the mall. they were all impacted though, so no roots and no problems. They didn't give me any pain meds for after, just Toradol which iirc is an anti-inflammatory of some sort. The only pain was Full House playing on the ceiling mounted t.v. and no remote.

I had my four wisdom teeth taken out under local anesthetic at the dentist office in the mall. they were all impacted though, so no roots and no problems. They didn't give me any pain meds for after, just Toradol which iirc is an anti-inflammatory of some sort. The only pain was Full House playing on the ceiling mounted t.v. and no remote.

Hey guys, I'm a pussy. I get it.

I had my wisdom teeth pulled for braces. I didn't get any meds but it's the only time I ever remember telling my mom I loved her when I was waking up.

Grandpa offered me moonshine that night :lol:

I need to get mine pulled. The top two should be easy but the bottom two only have corners sticking up but can't really come in anymore cause there isn't enough room. They hurt every once in a while then it goes away and I don't think about them anymore.

I need to get mine pulled. The top two should be easy but the bottom two only have corners sticking up but can't really come in anymore cause there isn't enough room. They hurt every once in a while then it goes away and I don't think about them anymore.

I'm in the same boat as you... not sure I want to get them out, really do not bother me much.

Not too big but starting to show. And my boobs have grown a lot. Here is a pic from New years. My face is getting a little round. I gained 3 lbs last month for a total of 4 so far and I am 16 weeks.

l_cb22581ef866f67dd0d618ee45ccabc3.jpg

Last edited:
I bet you catch Crocodiles with your chest hair and then makes boots out of them with only your bare hands and fingernails.

Not really. I just read a lot of stories and heard a lot of stories from friends and what not saying they had bad experiences with getting their wisdom teeth extracted, then getting dry socket or an infection and all that junk. Thankfully I didn't have any of that. I guess it is a matter of keeping the holes clean until they heal :fly: