YUMMM!

I haven't eaten at Taco Bell in 7 months. I miss it so fucking much. As much as I imagine I'd miss a limb.

no, i havent. but i'm really hungry right now so i am frying up some pirogis in butter and onions with sour cream. so hungry...

Pandora said:
Those club chalupas were the best, imo. I will miss them. :(

OH HELL YES! :drool:

I really really wish that they'd bring back the breakfast menu, or at least the tacos they made with that yummy bacon. My friend and I would always get one or five of those on the way home from a rough night at the bar being big tough bouncer guys. They were seriously the best Taco Bell menu item ever.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I could go for some taco bell right now.
But it's our after sex food... so I guess I have to wait a few more weeks to have some

So I guess I'll know what's been going on if lunch plans change from Chinese to Taco Bell.............

:fly:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
:shifty:
Exactly.

I think we should try something new this time. I donno, we've done Pizza and chinese.... any ideas :iono:

Well, there's always Mongolian bbq, we could go somewhere for burgers, Thai food, or as a stand-by, we could just hit a McMenamin's and snack on cajun tater tots and beer.

BigDov said:
McMenamin's and snack on cajun tater tots and beer.
That actually sounds good, I still haven't been to one yet! And now that I know about their tater tots, I want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I dont drink beer, but I'll drink something else instead!!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
That actually sounds good, I still haven't been to one yet! And now that I know about their tater tots, I want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I dont drink beer, but I'll drink something else instead!!

They're super yummy too!! And they have pretty good food besides the tater tots too.

No problem, you don't have to drink a beer to enjoy McMenamin's. If we're going for lunch, I won't be able to have one anyway.

Well, I'm there from the 13th till the 25th- You can work out the details with FB... maybe we can get niltrog to join us if we give him enough notice (or any other portlanders for that matter, but I think we are the only ones)

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Well, I'm there from the 13th till the 25th- You can work out the details with FB... maybe we can get niltrog to join us if we give him enough notice (or any other portlanders for that matter, but I think we are the only ones)

That's perfect timing! We should be done moving by then and everthing. I think I even had or have niltrog's number and so does FB, so we should begin an all-out assault on him soon, just so he can't say we didn't try.