WTF YouTube Twilight Zone Thread

OOD

Yet ANOTHER ! Beautiful Bearded Rashner
Apr 16, 2016
Marklar
₥44,556
Alright guys and gals this thread is for those times you get lost on youtube and see something that's not what you were looking for, but it's either so good or bad that you need to post it.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer
There was a guy named Wilbert Lee O'Daniel that moved to Texas in 1925 and got a job at a flour company. He was later fired from that company and started his own flour company for which he made an entire band, held parties, and did radio broadcasts in the infancy of the radio era, all to promote his flour company.

This YouTube tells a 3 minute overview of the story and a search of his name will result in many more broadcasts and sordid details of his life and that of the company.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
There was a guy named Wilbert Lee O'Daniel that moved to Texas in 1925 and got a job at a flour company. He was later fired from that company and started his own flour company for which he made an entire band, held parties, and did radio broadcasts in the infancy of the radio era, all to promote his flour company.

This YouTube tells a 3 minute overview of the story and a search of his name will result in many more broadcasts and sordid details of his life and that of the company.

I fully expected this to be the origins of the Kingbiscuit Flour Hour. But it's ok that there was another flour hour.
5% I was such a drug addled kid that in my head I thought it was the "Kingbiscuit Flower Hour" since hippies ran FM radio.

I fully expected this to be the origins of the Kingbiscuit Flour Hour. But it's ok that there was another flour hour.
5% I was such a drug addled kid that in my head I thought it was the "Kingbiscuit Flower Hour" since hippies ran FM radio.

You mean it's not?
I always thought it was the flower hour.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher