Advice You're Elongated Musk and You Just Bought Useless Forums, how do you ruin it?

I didn't give two shits about Musk taking over Twitter. Then today I heard Whoopi Goldberg is leaving Twitter. Now shit's getting out of control!!

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
While it's fun watching someone drive their 44b vanity investment into the ground, I'm reminded of Musk's offer to solve world hunger with 1/9th of that money that never happened.
The funny thing is world hunger is not really a supply problem, it's a logistics problem.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
It's an agriculture problem. Stop feeding cows more than humans.

Its a greedy asshole problem is what it is
We can feed people, but that costs money with no return on that investment
Until someone can figure out how to turn the homeless into a revenue stream theyll keep going hungry

give him a break, he's been evicted.

Judge Burn GIF by ABC Network

Joel Salatin has a really great argument from a well-educated omnivore's perspective. He runs a place called Polyface Farms. Techniques like his are slowly changing the face of the market here.
Doesn't really matter does it when the population of humans is far too high and we're too close to climate catastrophe for baby steps about it. Not eating cows isn't hard.

Doesn't really matter does it when the population of humans is far too high and we're too close to climate catastrophe for baby steps about it. Not eating cows isn't hard.
Except it does matter. It's a food system (and has been for millions of years) where things like grazing animals are important. We can totally support this population with responsible farming.

Except it does matter. It's a food system (and has been for millions of years) where things like grazing animals are important. We can totally support this population with responsible farming.
She's lived on farms her entire life dontcha know. Cause it's not like silage is basically all the inedible stuff.